It helps customize a user’s drip irrigation systems as well as reverse osmosis systems. This premium tubing is made of polyethylene making it tough so as to provide dependability for the users water systems and prevent the growth of algae. It is also flexible and can be tweaked to accommodate the user’s watering tasks.
Colorful transparency, resilient construction and outstanding performance are just a few of the features that set Hydrologic 1/4 inch tubing apart from the competition. This is the ideal tubing to use with reverse osmosis systems and drip irrigation layouts. The versatile polyethylene construction offers consistent performance even in the most demanding gardening environment.
Tough polyethylene tubing provides gardeners with dependability for their water delivery systems. The flexible blue tubing can be tweaked to accommodate the demands of your plants. Large roll contains a full 30 yards (500 ft) of tubing that can be used to individualize the irrigation layout that you want to use in any plant growing environment.
- Popular clear blue coloring- makes visualization easy when checking lines
- Withstands demanding weather and harsh climate conditions
- Transparent blue tubing helps block algae
- Lightweight and kink-free design
- Helps create dependable water delivery for plants
- Clearly visible when tracing water lines
- Can be combined with other colored Hydrologic tubing to create customized irrigation set-ups
- Economical, long-lasting roll (500 ft total length)
- Trim desired length for your tubing.
- Punch holes where needed and attach to your water delivery system, irrigation or RO filtering device.