Why and which bud trimmer?
How many people who obtain perfectly manicured buds from a dispensary consider the steps involved in this preparation? They may give some thought to the role of the grower, but who thinks about the trim crew?
A trimmer will usually be tight-lipped about the details of their employment. In October, my friends simply know that I am “up north”.
There are many reasons why medicinal marijuana is growing in popularity and in use. It has been proven to treat many conditions, as well as providing a recreational product to those who use it for that purpose. Unfortunately, one of the most time consuming and labor intensive stages of the yield growing process is when it comes time to harvest. Harvesting presents its own set of challenges; so why not use something that makes the job faster, easier and more convenient?
If you are in the market for a bud trimming machine or find yourself overwhelmed with the amount of product you have to process each harvest, using a trimming machine could be a great way to save both time and money for your next harvest. Here’s a quick list of the benefits of using a leaf trimmer.
- Machine pays for itself quickly.
- Allows for less labor to process.
- Processes product as gently as human hands.
- Produces uniform, quality bud.
- Reduces waste and mess.
- Trimmers available for any sized grow operation.
Brands of trimmer
Find the correct trimmer for any task. From hand to industrial large scale trimmers, we have it all. Choose trimmer from popular companies such as Centurion Pro, Twister, TrimPro and SpinPro. These trimmers are to trim your flowers and buds when the job of hand trimming gets too burdensome. Not sure what trimming machine is best for your operation?
Welcome to the next generation in trimming machines from the company that began the barrel trimmer revolution with the original centurion trimmer. Faster, lighter and smaller than anything else on the market, the new centurion pro represents a major step forward in the trimming technology.
Priced thousands less than the competition, not only advances the state of the art in automated trimming, but also sets a new standers for efficiency, simplicity and ease of use. With many patent pending design improvements the copycats can’t touch this pro brand boasts innovations:
- A beefier, plated steel barrel.
- Improved, hardened steel blade that holds its edge 50x longer than the competition.
- A patent pending, rare-earth magnet system that holds the blade securely in place, but allows for quick removal and simplifies blade adjustment.
- Takes less than ten minutes to take apart for cleaning and requires only two wrenches (included.)
- You can pressure wash or steam clean the whole machine.
- Single 7amp motor with simple on/off switch does all of the work without a lot of complicated wiring.
- Parts are easy to replace and reasonably priced.
- The large hopper accessory feeds your machine automatically, giving you more time to tend to the rest of your harvest chores.
- Easy, lift-off cover includes work tray and two cup-holders.
- You can easily put two centurion trimmers and-to-end for even faster trimming.
- You easily afford two trimmers for the price of one of our competitor’s machines.
- Improved design, elegant engineering and easy operation make it the clear choice for trimming machines. The price makes it a No-Brainer.
Trimming sucks. But it doesn’t have to. New T4 uses advanced trimming technology to do the work for you. It makes your life easier and your pockets fatter. The twister t4 trimmer comes in two variants: wet and dry. With its dry soft tumble technology, you can trim a broad range of moisture content from 11% to fully hydrate with a simple swap of the tumbler. Choose the machine that best meets your trimming needs.
Twister track record – When you buy a twister machine, you are investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance free trimming system on the planet.
- Input voltage: 115v
- Current Draw: 2amp
- Blade Motor: 200w/0.25hp
- Tumbler Motor: 6w/1/125hp
- Cut Height: 0.040”/1/25/1mm
- Weight: 56lbs/25.4kg (Approx.)
- Shipping Weight (Complete w/leaf collector): 120lbs/54.4kg
- Length: 25in/63.5cm
- Width: 15in/38.1cm
- Height: 16.5in/42cm
- Discharge: 5in/127mm
Evolved from a proven performer in careful and efficient trimming, the trimpro rotor med is designed specifically to meet high regulatory demands, with its medical equipment component compliance, easy and rapid disassembly and assembly and unique waste management and control characters.
- Mounted machine: 17” diameter, 21” tall.
- Packaging: 21”x21”x24”.
- Approximated weight: 30lbs.
- Frame: Aluminium.
- Blades: Tempered Steel.
- Non-stick coated steel standard.
- Slot size ¼” (6mm).
Spinpro (Hand Trim) is a small trimming machine which is geared toward small to medium sized projects. Used for removal of protruding leaves and roots for the preparation of plant for essential oils, for the mixture of flower petals for potpourris. The spin pro trim’s with just a few turns of the handle.
The simple design with no electric parts makes the spin pro virtually unbreakable. It uses the highest quality medical grade stainless steel, all rubber pieces are made of the highest quality food grade rubber. It guaranteed to help you trim in a fraction of the time.
- Stainless steel gearbox with Japanese POM plastic casing.
- Solid-mold rubber grills mount.
- Dishwasher proof parts for easy aftercare.
- 23 replacement wires
- 1 year parts warranty
It is the largest trimmer that treats your product with the care and attention that it deserves. It provides growers who produce only high end product, a machine that comes as close to hand trim quality as presently possible!
The blades made with D2 hardened steal, so it will remain sharp through hundreds of hours operation. The new blade design provides small, close and neat cuts, scissor-like cutting shears the stems and leaves without pulling or tearing, it’s like having 36 pairs of super sharp scissors cuttings at 2000 cuts per minutes working for you.
This eliminates bruising to the product and greatly reduces the loss of oils or trichomes. Additionally, this machine is by far the easiest to clean.