When business is booming, and humans can no longer keep up with production, it might be high time to automate. It’s an unavoidable fact of our modern world that machines can work faster than people and the same is true for flower trimming.
Although hand trimmers can produce a high-quality product with artisan appeal, the result can be inefficient in time and money when it comes to larger harvests and ever increasing higher flower and bud production rates.
WHY TWISTER TRIMMER?
- Great build. The twister trimmer is well constructed. High-quality materials are used throughout the machine.
- The twister is easy to break down and clean.
- It does a fantastic job of removing the leaves around the flowers. The blades cut fast and furious, rolling out nicely trimmed buds in no time at all
- SoftTumbleTM technology to ensure flowers experience minimal impact and wall crawl
- Units can be combined to work together for improved throughput and quality
- Lightweight at only 56ibs. Without the leaf collector
- This model has a powerful vacuum alongside the proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest possible cut without causing any damages to the product
- Require minimal handling and can trim volumes side by side
- Ave a through-put “open piece flow” that allows gravity to work for you by streamlining the whole process to maximise efficiency
- The device has a low-touch trimming mechanism that subjects flower to low levels of human handling.
- The trimmed pieces have a uniform quality over time
- Have rotating blades and a stationary knife that mimic the shaving action of scissors to give you a clean cut
- You can disassemble within 10 seconds or less for a complete service without using any tools
- Supports both wet and dry trimming and you can switch in-between the two applications within seconds using the included dry tumbler
Twister trimmers are designed with production in mind. The through-put “one piece flow” design allows for continuous trimming, where the rail and conveyor systems make gravity work for you while streamlining the entire process, maximizing efficiency.
The stationary bed knife coupled with the rotating blades mimic the shearing action of scissors, assuring the cleanest cut and a final product comparable to a hand trimmer.
One of the most unique aspects of twister trimmers is their ability to link together back-to-back, allowing the product to spend less time on the machine while also covering more trimming surface area. This reduces machine handling and trims time, increasing quality and speed.
All of these features are available on both twister models, the T2 Trimmer and T4 Trimmer, the former of which is the company’s industrial flagship, hearty and ready for anything, the latter being the lighter and more compact sibling best for tight spots and mobility.
Although twister designed these machines for wet-trimming, they do provide a dry trim option in the form of the dry-trim barrel/tumbler.
Trimming sucks. But it doesn’t have to. The twister trimmer machine is known as the world’s fastest leaf trimmer and equipped with the most powerful vacuum in the horticultural industry. It uses proprietary blade technology to deliver the closest cut to your flowers as possible without damaging the delicate buds.
New twister uses advanced trimming technology to do the work for you. It makes your life easier and your pockets fatter. The twister comes in two variants: wet or dry. With twister’s new DRY soft tumble technology, you can trim a broad range of moisture content, from 11% to fully hydrated, with a simple swap of the tumbler.
Both series allow you to trim wet or dry and can be coupled with conveyors for quality control and ease of automation. The twister trimmers come with a full three-year warranty and 12/7 technical support.
Twister also offers an extended two-year warranty on all trimming machines and conveyors. FDA-approved feed conveyors improve speed and consistency by 20% while 22 StaySharp blades deliver 40,000 cuts a minute.
Tуреѕ Оf Twister Trimmers
Twister Trimmer T2
It’s unique engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
- QuickClickTM technology ensures ultra-fast, extremely precise blade adjustment (.0009” / .023mm per click)
- Tubular chassis provides unrivalled strength and protection. It also allows the machine to be rolled upside down for easy cleaning.
- 11 StaySharpTM self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free and perform 19,250 cuts every 60 seconds.
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use, for even greater performance gains
- Easy-to-use tumbler adjustors raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirt or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash-down.
- Extremely durable and waterproof canvas provides protection for your machine when not in use. And the lightweight, minimalist design ensures it fold and stores easily, staying out of your way when you don’t need it.
This is a unique scale-able tool that allows you to use more than one machine in tandem to accommodate large batches and boost productivity.
So lightweight that anyone can carry it and no setup or tools are required to get the machine up and running. You just plug the unit into a 110-volt outlet, and you are ready to trim
- SoftTumble™ Technology: small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface.
- Low-Touch Trimming: Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Lightweight and Portable: your little sister can carry it, and your trunk will transport it.
- Expandable: connects two, three or even four T4’s together for mind-blowing gains in the performance.
- No setup or tools required: simply plug into an 110V outlet and play.
- Painless customer service: you got a problem, call twister and they will make it right. Period.
- Twister track record: When you buy a twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Twister Trimmer T6
It is a revolution in home trimming and automation. The small-capacity tabletop design allows for quality, hand trim-finished trimming speeds of up to 4 lbs. /hr. dry, 20 lbs. /hr. wet, and right from the comfort of your own home!
- Speed of Trim – Fastest, small-capacity trimmer in the world.
- Power / Weight Ratio – Equipped with a powerful 0.25HP motor ensuring continuous, high-performance output.
- Gentle SoftTumble™ Technology – Small 4” tumbler diameter combined with polished 304 stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
Why Twister T6?
- Fast Trimming: The T6 has a 0.25HP motor for high-performance output making it the fastest, small-capacity trimmer in the world. The small 4” stainless steel tumbler gives Gentle SoftTumble Technology ensuring flowers experience minimal impact on the shorter tumble diameter.
- Grab and go: Weight is only 42 lbs. The T6 is small enough to pick up and carry on the go. Tool-less disassembly and a large grip handle make it portable allowing for easy transportation. The T6 is designed for quick counter top trim sessions in the privacy of your own home.
- Consistent-Cut: `The quality, hand trim-finished product you always wanted from a home trimmer is now possible with T6’s Proprietary Blade Geometry and Quick Click Technology. Proprietary 96 point indexing blade adjustment system allows you to dial-in your trim up to 0.0005 of an inch, providing the closest cut possible without damaging your flower!
- Trim wet or dry: Capable of trimming flower moisture levels from 8% all the way up to a fully hydrated flower straight off the plant. Simply change out the tumbler for to fit your trimming needs. This broad range of trimming capabilities makes the T6 the most versatile small-capacity trimmer in the industry.
- Low Maintenance: No paint to chip or flake; it is easy to clean in less than 10 minutes with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user.
- Track Record: When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet
- 3 Year Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty. Condition applied.
Conveyors are a game-changer. You’ll be wondering how you ever harvested without them. It is adjustable in height and a perfect match for both the Twister T2 and the new Twister T4.
FDA-approved Twister Feed Conveyor provides up to 20% improvement in speed and consistency of trimming.
It makes quality control a breeze by providing an unmatched ability to visually inspect, touch up or reject any and every flower. The Conveyor Package makes it easy to ensure the machine is always being fed with the right amount of flowers, hour after hour. No downtown. No lag.
Why twister conveyor?
- FDA-Approved QC Conveyor – Unmatched ability to visually inspect, touch up or reject any and every flower.
- FDA-Approved Feed Conveyor – Up to 20% improvement in speed and consistency of trimming.
- Keep Things Moving – Ensure the machine is always being fed with the right amount of flowers, hour after hour. No downtown. No lag.
- Use Conveyors with the Twister T2 or T4. Or both: Adjustable in height and a perfect match for both the T2 and the new T4