Keep constant tabs on the most important parameters in a hydroponic setting with the trusted BlueLab Guardian Monitor. With this convenient device you can now record more accurate 24 hour readings from your nutrient reservoir. The monitor checks all nutrient solutions and registers the pH levels, temperature readings and conductivity (including EC/CF and TDS).
This indoor monitoring unit is easily attached to support bars or walls. Once it has been secured in the location of choice the user will only need to immerse the probes into a nutrient-based solution. Then the monitor is ready to begin recording the necessary data regarding your reservoir solutions.
Choose the lo/high alarm parameters and the unit will begin to collect/record pH/Temp/EC data. Flashing displays indicate that adjustments are necessary.
With this BlueLab monitoring unit gardeners can track and optimize specific growing conditions for their indoor crops. Displays offer easy to read numerical data and the LED display lights are completely safe for use with all varieties of greenhouse-grown plants. Alarms flash to alert user to any excessively high/low values allowing the user to make proper nutrient adjustments in a timely manner.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- One-step pH calibration
- Wall/Support Bar Mounting Options
- Flashing high/low alarms
- Botanically safe LED lights
- Temperature settings need no calibration
- Displays are large and easily read
- Calibration-free EC readings
- User selects preferred conductivity/temp values
- Convenient pH probe with a double-junction feature (replaceable)
- Use in industrial, hydroponic, greenhouse, aquaponic or agricultural settings
- Monitor is backed by a full 2 year manufacturer guarantee with a 6 month guarantee for the Bluelab probe
- Power supply is designed for international use
- Display has adjustable levels of brightness
- Memory is retained/restored if power is interrupted
- Mount the unit on a wall or support bar. Adjust the settings and place probe into the nutrient solution reservoir.
- For detailed directions you can download operation manual onto your computer or mobile device.
- Also comes with a printed instruction manual and operator’s video
- Intended to track and record pH/ temperature readings and EC data
- Use with any liquid based nutrient solution
- Automatically monitors the most important plant-growth parameters
- Use this multiple-monitoring unit to help you optimize the growth conditions for your hydroponic, greenhouse and aquaponic crops