Rid your garden of pesky insects without risk and danger. Safe and natural Chemfree Crawling Insect formulas provide you with an organic method of pest control. This product combines a powerful insect attractant and diatomaceous earth (silicon dioxide). The silicon dioxide feels like a soft powder and it does not harm plants or the environment. However the microscopic crystals target insects and insect larvae. The crystals swiftly cut and destroy crawling bugs including fruit flies, millipedes, fleas, ants, silverfish and a number of other insect species.
Patented insect-killing formula uses only natural ingredients to target and kill common insects that are invading your home or garden. The active ingredient is diatomaceous earth (80%). You can freely use this product to rid your surroundings of pests without endangering plants, wildlife, pets or the environment.
- Uses diatomaceous earth to naturally destroy crawling insects
- Economical and effective
- Easy to apply
- Does not harm the environment
- Killing formula works within 24-48 hours
- Stain-free dust
- Apply directly to insects and their habitats (or dust the areas that you need to protect)
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Safe for all gardens
- Will not harm plants, pets or wildlife
- Powder based formula can be directed into corners and crevices
- May be reapplied as necessary
- Safe to use when growing organic fruits and vegetable plants
- Odor-free formula
- Shake the container before opening.
- Remove both the inner seal and the outer cap.
- Replace the cap
- Hold the container at a 45 degree angle, twist the cap and lightly squeeze the container
- Apply a light coating of the powder to the areas where insects are seen
- Will work best if you apply directly to the unwanted insects, but the formula also kills crawling insects through passive contact
Uses: Intended for use in gardens, greenhouses and homes. Can be used both indoors and outdoors to kill and eliminate unwanted bugs and insects.
*Targets the following species
- House flies
- Fruit flies
- *Also known to be effective against
- Wasps and
- Carpet beetles