Halts the CO2 enrichment cycle and removes any excess amounts of carbon dioxide gas from the grow room. The CO2 sensor mechanism is conveniently located inside the main controller box.
- Review the CO2 levels and monitor the performance of the generator output by simply referring to the 24-hour data logger.
- Unit maintains hourly listings of min/max and average CO2 levels.
- Simultaneous control of CO2 levels within 2 individual growing environments.
- Specialized operating mode allows user to control two growing zones with a single CO2 generator.
- Remote zone sensors include 25 foot cables for ease of use.
- Grozone CO2D offers a practical and affordable option for users who operate multiple growing environments.
Modules and Parts
- Main control box
- 2-Output supply boxes (120vAC)
- Power supply (wall-mountable unit)
- 2 remote modules with integrated CO2 sensors
- 2 computer cables that connect the remote modules
- 2 telephone cables that connect the Output Boxes.
- An accessory screw kit
- User guide