The EcoPlus Submersible pump can be used for everything, ranging from fountains to hydroponic system types. These pumps have powerful oil free high magnetic rotator that ensures accurate rotation. They are very reliable due to their bearing and ceramic shaft and their impellers are protected from damage due to the type of strainer they have.
Features and fittings depend on the type of submersible pump you decide to use, ranging from EcoPlus-132 to EcoPlus-4950, as they are available in various series and sizes.
Common specifications include:
- 132-4950 Gallons per hour; 5.75-550 watts motor (depending on how many gallons).
- Fittings: two-.75" Barbed x .75" , two-.5" Barbed x .75", .75" Barbed x 1.25" and Nozzle x .75", all Threaded.
- Excellent in-line use on dry land or submerged inside water
- Comes with a power cord of 120v and 175 inch, already wired.
- Trouble free one-moving part
- Ensures reliable and quiet operation
- Excellent for use in hydroponic systems types, filter systems, ponds, fountains and aquariums.
A Good Choice for Aeroponic and Drip Hydroponic Systems?
Definitely, the EcoPlus-396 would work great for a drip system, while for an aeroponic system, a high powered EcoPlus-1056 would be good, depending on the size of the unit of course.
A good EcoPlus Submersible pump is supposed to drain its reservoir in about 15 minutes. However in aeroponics hydroponic systems, you will need an extra power to emit an all-round spray throughout your entire watering system.
This pump series are very easy to put together and requires no tool whatsoever. They come with suction cups which make for the anchoring of the pump in a liquid surroundings.
A step-step description manual comes with the product. So, you don’t have to worry about set up. All you need do is follow the step by step instructions provided to get the water pump working exactly the way you want it.
Here is a complete list of all series of EcoPlus submersible pumps with their GPH, watts and maximum height – you decide which one you want to use based on the type and size of your hydroponic system.