On the go gardeners rely upon the Oakton EcoTestr pH2 meter to provide them with accurate acidity/alkalinity readings. Offering easy calibrations, waterproof design and lightweight construction this pH testing meter gives you up to the minute data regarding those important growing conditions for your blossoming crops.
Simple to use and adaptable to any environmental conditions-the meter even has an automatic temperature compensation feature. Just dip the tester into the growing medium and the readings are displayed instantly.
Finally, an affordable and accurate pH testing meter that provides thorough coverage of the current growing conditions that are affecting those sensitive indoor/outdoor crops. Sturdy construction and ergonomic design makes this product an indispensable and economical gardening tool. This pH meter allows you to record acidity and alkalinity conditions in a matter of seconds. Keeps you up to date on crop growth data so that you can quickly make the necessary adjustments to boost plant productivity.
- Affordable for all budgets
- Economical choice for greenhouse/hydroponic growers
- 1-3 point calibration determinations for pH readings
- Quick calculations
- Hand-held convenience
- Transports anywhere
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Locking/Hold function (keeps the calculated values on the display screen)
- Floatable design (will not harm the unit if it is dropped into water or other liquid growth medium)
- Protective cap keeps sensor free from contamination
- CE compliant
- Batteries should deliver approximately 250 hours of actual use
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Able to be used in wet, windy or damp conditions
- Includes a full set of 4 batteries (1.5 volt/button cell variety)
- Single-junction meter design
- Sensor cap can be utilized for conditioning/calibration
- Transport in a pocket, or use the belt-clip to keep this pH meter with you at all times
- Electrode is protected by a unique recessed design
- Battery cover clicks to lock- (replace batteries without using any tools)
- Place the tip of the pH electrode tester into the growing medium. Read the results and make any necessary adjustments.
- The display can be read from any angle.
- Use in any environment with a temperature range from 32-122F
- Ideal for use in any application that requires acidity/alkalinity readings
- Designed for use with hydroponics, aquaponics, water testing or other agricultural purposes