Traditional plant supplements and fertilizers may lack the very compounds that your plants need. The formulas might not have the fuel necessary for continued growth during the most demanding of plant life cycles. It contains the long-acid chains, natural sugar, kelp and carbon that encourage extraordinarily rapid growth and production.
Garden productivity is what every grower strives to achieve. It can be difficult to try and calculate the amount of vitamins and nutrients that you need to provide to flowers, vegetables and other plants. Use this product for a perfect amount of supplements on a regular schedule.
- Use the liquid to fertilize and feed. You can also use it to spray plant foliage.
- Shake container to distribute contents.
- 1 teaspoon/ 5 gallons of water. Apply this solution when the plants require supplemental nutrition.
- 1 (or 2) teasp./1 gallon of H2O. Use as foliage spray. Apply no more than once a week.
- Prepared mixtures should be kept in well-ventilated location
- For best results use the mixture on plants with adequate ventilation/circulation