Conversion lamps from Eye Hortilux encourage plant growth through the optimization of spectral energy level. What’s more interesting is that these environment friendly lamps can generally be disposed of without having to go through the process of recycling. But before doing that, please ensure to check laws of your state which may forbade you from doing that. These Ultra Ace conversion lamps from Hortilux run on metal halide systems, therefore carrying out the transformation from one-dimensional lighting system into a fully grown system. These bulbs are also a source of optimized red spectral energy which is needed for flowering.
Some more features and quality control:
- Convert the old school one dimensional Metal Hallide into a fully grown lighting system.
- These lamps are HPS (High Pressure Sodium) Lamps that run on Coil Ballast and Metal Halide Core.
- Make possible of providing of required red energy spectral levels for flowering.
- Are environmentally friendly on a whole new level.
- These lamps have passed EPA TCLP test, hence being declared as a waste which is non-hazardous.
- Are completely lead-free.
- Made in USA.
- Are tested on an individual basis before being shipped.
- One year warranty.
Types which are available:
- NH360HTL/EN: 360 watts, Initial Lumens- 45,000and 24,000 hours of life. Has a shape of round bulb and 7 “dia.
- NH940B/HTL/EN: 940 watts, Initial Lumens-130,000 and 24,000 hours of life.
- NHT940B/HTL/EN: 940 watts, Initial Lumens-130,000 and 24,000 hours of life. Has a shape of long slender cylinder and 3.125 “dia.