The entire gardening community appreciates the dependable and versatile performance of rock/stone wool. This material is often used as a soil-free growing medium for plants, plugs and tender seedlings.
Hugo blocks are designed to provide gardeners with “no-wrap” growing convenience. Essential moisture and plant nutrients are retained in the fibrous rock wool. Over a period of time the plant roots will absorb the food and water that is necessary for proper growth.
Sow seeds directly onto these large blocks or nestle the plant roots into the center holes. Arrange these grow-cubes in flat rows or stack the planting blocks so that less floor space is required.
Cubed design includes bottom grooves that promote ventilation, oxygenation and drainage. It contains fibers of varying lengths and diameters. This feature offers better plant support throughout the life cycle.
- Uniformity of size makes it easy to space, stack and arrange Hugo Blocks
- Grow Blocks can be added directly to garden soil, containers or any other growth medium
- Place growing cubes onto a slab if additional room is required
- Accommodates 36/40 (AO) plugs
- Each block measures 6in. x 6in x 5.8in
- Adequate growing volume supports the demanding growth needs of larger sized plants
- 48 Hugo blocks are included in each case