With the LifeSpring RO1000 Portable Reverse Osmosis System you can produce 1000 gallons of purified H2O in a single day. This water filtration system eliminates chemicals and contaminants. Effectively handles concentrations as high as 5000 parts/per/million. Rids your water source of 98% of all bacteria (as small as .001 microns)
The streamlined, compact design makes this product easy to transport and set-up in gardens and greenhouses. Quick set-up can be performed by a single individual. This high-performance RO system helps keep those maintenance and operation at a minimal level.
- Impact and shock resistant housing
- 3 RO (low-energy) membranes
- 10” HC gradient-depth/prefilter
- 1 post-filter (GAO)
- Performance Pressure gauges
- Feed Inlet (Quick Disconnect design)
- Quick Disconnect Brine Discharge Fittings
- Programmable controls –adjust/monitor pressure flow, disinfection rates, low-temp protection and back-washing performance.
- External Shur-Flo pump is fully submersible. The pumping mechanism is powered with 450w-24v-18.8 DC supply. The efficient design allows feed-water to be drawn from a wide range of sources.
- Automated backwash ensures integrity of RO membranes.
- Designated delivery of disinfecting chemicals can be selected (0.2-2.0 ppm Cl)
- When the H2O feed pressure is greater than 100 PSI no additional power source will be required to operate this equipment. All components can be serviced in a field setting.
Call or email for the price with free shipping +1 250 392 2069 / firstname.lastname@example.org