The LifeSpring SW500 offers convenience, affordability and powerful performance in one compact unit. This innovative water filtration system has the ability to eliminate all inorganic chemical contaminants and 98% of unwanted bacterial contaminants. Effective against contaminant particles as small as.001 microns in size.
Handling capability of 40,000 ppm will serve the needs of most gardens. Produces 500Gallons per/day of purified water with refined reverse osmosis processes
Portable Filtration on Demand
- Compact design
- Lightweight construction
- Sturdy casing can absorb bumps, scuffs and rough handling.
- Self-contained components
- Completely portable system weighs less than 100 pounds, making it easy for 2 persons to lift, transport and set-up.
- Stainless steel pumping mechanism (designed to produce90-120 psi) is fully submersible. Can extract the fresh H2O you need from ocean water, brine deposits and other saline-rich water sources.
- Separate components can be added to boost pre-filtration performance.
- System includes a brine energy recovery pump capable of boosting system performance by a mathematical factor of 10. Use of this component adds the power necessary for complete removal of high levels of saline.
- Operate with solar, battery or AC/generator power.
- *Requires optional conversion unit to use AC power
- Use fresh water to flood membranes.
- If you notice a decrease in system performance you should flush with a mixture of Propylene Glycol and H2O. (Use 8 ounces of propylene glycol and 3 gallons of H2O for the flushing mixture.)
- *Use the same prescribed mixture to flush the system if it has been unused for 5+days.
- Submersible Lorentz pumping mechanism
- Dual Membranes(thin-film construction 2.5x21 inches)
- 99.5 percent TDS rejection rate
- 43.2 kg/95 pounds-total unit weight
- 1893 liters per day/500 gallons per day capacity
- Power Capacity Requirements: 9 amperes/48 v Direct Current Power Supply; 600w (50-60HZ); 110-220 Alternating Current
- Compact Dimensions: 13.5 inches in height; 32.5 inches width and 20.5 inches deep
- *Solar power operational rate will depend upon weather, sun and climate factors.
- *Performance measurements calculated on 24 hour study of RO membranes involving 77degree F temperature; 120 PSIg; 35K ppm saline strength and a 10 percent rate of recovery.
- Maximum (levels of) Total Dissolved Solid Particulates- 48K parts per million
- Turbidity factor of less than 1 NTU
- Maximum System Gauge Pressures: .69Mpa/ 100 psi (0.69 MPa)
- Operating Pressure: (0.55-0.69 MPa) or 80-100 psi
- Continuous Chlorine(Maximum Level) less than 0.1 ppm
- SDI (silt density index) less than 5
- Maximum Temperatures-not to exceed 38 degrees Centigrade or 100°F
- Operational pH (2-11)
- Zero (0 parts per million) Mg, Fe, and Hydrogen Sulfide
Call or email for the price with free shipping +1 250 392 2069 / firstname.lastname@example.org