Pair the Hydrologic RO100 Flow Restrictor 750 ml with RO100 filtration units. This is an inline device that is designed for efficiency in the hydroponic garden. The restrictive flow device should always be matched to the size of the RO membranes that are being used.
Created from durable polyethylene and intended to provide long-term use with reverse osmosis water filters. These inline flow restrictors (also referred to as capillary flow restrictors) can quickly be inserted using the QC (quick-connect) locking features.
Created from durable polyethylene and intended to provide long-term use with reverse osmosis water filters. These inline flow restrictors can quickly be inserted in a matter of seconds. Use the special quick-connect features to establish secure connections at both ends of each capillary flow restrictor device.
- Sturdy Construction
- Helps conserve water and prevent unintentional H2O waste
- Prevents rate of water flow from exceeding the pre-determined flow limits
- Boosts effectiveness of RO system
- Provides more efficient RO operations
- For maximum efficiency replace drain flow restrictors when you are replacing any reverse osmosis membrane.
- The inline flow restrictor should match the RO unit that you are using.
- The Hydrologic RO100 filtration unit is designed to be paired with the 750 ml RO 100 inline flow restrictor.
Uses: For hydroponic use when reverse osmosis systems are being utilized.