Ducts and pipes present design challenges with sweeping curves and rounded corners. With this flexible, adjustable elbow from Ideal Air it's easy to achieve correct seals and proper fit when working with right angle (90 degree) turns and sharply curving corners.
These adjusting elbow are constructed with galvanized steel yet they remain flexible and can conform to the tight dimensions so commonly encountered when repairing, installing and upgrading the ventilation/heating and air circulation systems in greenhouses.
These flexible elbows are reinforced with beading that helps them maintain their shape even when being maneuvered through right angle pipe/duct bends. Simple adjustment conforms the flexing elbows to the angle and ensures that you are creating optimal seals in any type of ventilation/heating piping or ducting.
- Beading promotes stiffness in the elbow without compromising flexibility
- Galvanized steel material
- Crimped at one end (standard)
- Designed to conform to angular turns (up to 90 degrees)
- Maintains shape and function
- EZ adjustment to suit your specific ventilation/air circulation layout
- Opitmizes seal when added to angled ducting
- Affordable, suitable for any budget
- Helps maximize effectiveness of indoor ventilation systems
Directions: Follow manufacturer's instructions when installing.
Uses: Suitable for a broad range of ducting applications. Ideal for use in greenhouses and other enclosed areas where proper air/heat circulation and ventilation are critically important.