A quality engineered pH tester provides you with an accurate and reliable method to check for acidity and alkalinity levels. These devices provide crucial assistance when you need to measure the pH of nutrient solutions that you are feeding hydroponic plants.
Trust Nutradip pH testing meters to reliably calculate the changing acidity/alkalinity values in your garden environment. These portable devices are designed for affordability, ease of use, durability and simple operations. Ensure that pH values are always maintained within your required range and enjoy the bounty produced from a carefully monitored garden.
This pH meter can be mounted in the greenhouse or used as a hand-held device. Obtain reliable and accurate data each and every time. The pH values can be continuously monitored so that you will know exactly when changes and adjustments are needed. Operates with AC or DC power.
- Constant pH monitoring
- Designed for accurate testing results
- AC or DC power
- Includes instrument calibrating solution
- Optional wall mounting
- Convenient hand-held portability
- User friendly display screen
- EZ viewing data
- Splash resistant housing
- Automatic temp (C/F) compensation
- Durable construction and quality engineering
- Includes a 9 volt (replaceable) battery
- Shock resistant housing
- User friendly operations
- Calibrate pH meter according to instructions
- Insert the tip of probe into the solution to be tested and read the displayed results on the viewing screen.
- Detailed user instructions included with purchase
Uses: Versatile performance and dependable accuracy make this product ideal for use in home greenhouses, hydroponic gardens, industrial, agricultural and commercial settings.