The TV2 multi-mode fan speed controller is equipped with a sensing unit that constantly monitors temperature conditions. The sensor can detect changes in values and will automatically make the necessary fan speed adjustments.
Your pre-defined temperature setting will determine whether the speed is increased or decreased. The controller just makes sure that the climate temperature matches the parameters that you have identified.
Forced ventilation rooms benefit from the use of single phase fans and fan speed controllers. The combination of fans and fan speed control units promote the optimal environmental conditions required for growing plants to thrive.
- Low temperature initiates an Auto-Stop mode. Program this mode to be triggered 24/7, during the day or only during the night.
- Auto adjustments control centrifugal fan speeds.
- Choose Idle Speeds of 25, 60 or 100%
- Full power for the Idle Speed can be adjusted in increasing 5% steps.
- User defines the temperature set-point
- Activate or de-activate the Low temp/Auto Stop feature
- Drives Single-Phase fan motors (max. load 750w/120v)
- This ETL product is equipped with a temperature sensor. Sensor includes (6 foot length)cord.
- Plug-in control module/Operating instructions/ Accessory screws for wall-mounting purposes